In an effort to protect the health and well being of our employees and their families, and our customers, Custer Federal State Bank will be temporarily restricting lobby access at its Broken Bow and Kearney locations. The decisions to do so was based on federal, state and local guidance.
While we enjoy seeing you and interacting with you in our banking facilities, we feel the need and/or preference to limit daily interactions at this time. We will be allowing in-person appointments if you will call in advance. Below are several ways you can access your account(s) with Custer Federal State Bank:
- Bank Facilities: Our banking facilities are currently operating during normal business hours. However, access to our lobbies is currently temporarily restricted until further notice. For an appointment or other questions, you can contact us in Broken Bow at 308 872-6486 or in Kearney at 308-455-3293.
- Drive-thru Services: Both of our banking facilities offer drive-thru services from 8 am to 5 pm M-F. Those facilities are located at 341 S 10 th Ave., Broken Bow, NE and 1305 East 56 th St, Kearney, NE.
- Walk-up Services: Our Broken Bow office has a walk-up window that can be easily accessed from 8 am to 4:30 pm, M-F.
- Drop Box: Both our Broken Bow and Kearney locations have drop box access. The Broken Bow drop box is located on the Northeast side of the building and the drop box in Kearney is located in the drive-through.
- Online Mobile Banking: 24/7, Online/Mobile banking offers you the convenience of banking anywhere you have cell signal or an internet connection and a qualified electronic device. If you haven’t done so already, visit custerfederal.com to enroll, so you may begin accessing your account information from your computer, cell phone or tablet. You may then enroll and download our mobile app from the Apple app store or the Google app store to access your account information on your mobile device. Once enrolled, you can enable mobile deposit as well, which allows you to make remote deposits from the convenience of your phone or tablet. Refer to our online disclosures or call for additional information on these services.
- ATM/Debit Card Access: Custer Federal offers a drive-through ATM at each of its banking locations. In addition, you have access to ATM networks nationwide and you can also access your accounts nationwide anywhere Visa™ is accepted. A product we have called “Card Valet” also allows you to safely monitor and control the debit card activity on your account. Contact one of our Customer Support Specialists for additional details.
We will continue to do our best to make necessary adjustments during this evolving situation, and we will provide any new information as necessary. We will work through these challenges together as a community and a nation.