Beginning Tuesday, December 1st, the library will be open Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The library will continue to offer many services including printing from the wireless printer, making copies, scanning documents, public computer use, and faxing documents.
- Many free online resources are available 24/7 including:
Libby/OverDrive, NewsBank, NebraskAccess, World Book Online, and Chilton’s Auto Repair– check out their website for the links. www.brokenbowlibrary.net
- The makerspace kit’s will be available for in-library use
- Curbside Service is still available during open hours
- Virtual programming will continue to be available for all ages
- Library staff will continue to sanitize the library, highly touched surfaces, and library materials (books, DVD’s)
- Library materials will be placed into quarantine upon check-in
- Masks and using hand sanitizer are highly recommended when entering the library
- Please remember to return materials to the outside alley book drop, open 24/7
These services and hours may change or end at any time, due to the unprecedented and uncertain circumstances surrounding COVID-19. The library staff appreciates the patience and understanding of the community as we deal with these challenging times.