Next week will be a busy one in Custer County! A week packed with board meetings and KCNI/KBBN is here to keep Central Nebraska informed.
- County Court will be held at the Custer County Judicial Center beginning at 9 a.m.
- The Board of Public Works will meet at 12:30 p.m. at the Municipal Building (314 S. 10th Avenue)
- The Park Board Meeting at 5:10 p.m. also at the Municipal Building
- Anselmo-Merna School Board Meeting at 7 p.m. in the A-M Board room (750 N Conway St, Merna)
- The Broken Bow School Board will hold a budget hearing at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Library (323 North 7th Ave. Broken Bow). The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the 2017-2018 budget/levy.
- Immediately following the budget hearing, the Broken Bow School Board will hold a special meeting with the purpose of setting a date for a recall election (according to the BBPS website).
- The Custer County Board of Supervisors will meet at 9 a.m. in the Supervisors Room of the Courthouse (431 S 10th Ave, Broken Bow)
- The Broken Bow City Council will meet at 12 p.m. at the Municipal Building
- Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce Chamber YOU-niversity: STOP THIEF! 5:30 p.m. at MPCC Campus (2520 S E St.). This will be a discussion with local businesses and the Police Department about vandalism and theft.
- Custer County Ag Society meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the Fairgrounds in the Shooting Sports Building
- Patriotic Program 8:45 a.m. at the Courthouse