Broken Bow, NE
100% employee-owned – Mead Lumber Company is a leading provider of products to professional contractors, construction builders and remodelers.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and outstanding benefit program including medical, dental and EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN and accrued VACATION in the first year. Wage DOE
Sales Associate Job Summary:
Sales associate will be responsible for various sales duties, including sales support functions, office coordination & assist with some merchandise deliveries.
Responsibilities of Sales Associate:
- Develop a working knowledge of company products, procedures, culture, and customer service philosophy.
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
- Process receiving documents and match up invoices for payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform daily cash balancing.
- Answer telephone professionally and pleasantly, assisting customer inquiries.
- Provide highest level of customer service to all customers.
- Listen and work with customers to solve customer complaints.
- Assist with delivery of merchandise, if needed.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements of Sales Associate:
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers.
- Ability to react quickly to problems and respond to them accurately and professionally.
- Ability to operate a computer and calculator.
- Physical strength to lift and carry 80 pounds.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Friendly outgoing personality that enjoys working with people.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Strong verbal skills.
Mead Lumber offers a competitive pay and benefit package, including paid holidays, vacation and sick time, group medical and dental insurance, 401(k), ESOP, dependent education assistance.
Mead Lumber considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, age, pregnancy, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or any other protected basis prohibited by law.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ansley Lumber & Supply
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
• Computer skills
• Prior sales experience and Class B CDL
preferred, but will train the right individual
• Ability to multi-task and follow directions
• Ability to lift and load 75 lbs
• Product knowledge of hardware and
building materials is very beneficial
• Health insurance and retirement benefits
Please stop in to pick up an application; or
email a resume to: email@example.com
Looking for self motivated responsible year round employee to work on a farm/ranch. Modern equipment, competitive wage, and salary negotiable pending on experience! Please Call (308)520-1506 to inquire about this employment opportunity!
Nebraska Ag & Irrigation
Service Technician for Pivot Dealership – experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate. This person must possess mechanical abilities, and electrical experience w/480V 3 phase and 120V is preferred. Must possess desire to learn and the ability to work independently on tasks. Pay commensurate based on experience, excellent benefit package.
Only serious candidates need apply. Applications may be submitted to Nebraska Ag & Irrigation, 609 S Meridian, Cozad, NE 69130 or by calling 308-784-2118.
Gateway Motors and Sandhills Motors are needing qualified individuals to join our expanding team. We are looking for a Service Lube Technician, Salesperson and Assistant Parts Manager, We offer competitive pay, paid insurance and an Employer matching retirement plan. Please stop by either location and fill out an application.