Nebraska hosts a pair of non-conference foes in midweek games this week, as the Huskers are set for a rematch with Kansas State on Tuesday and Omaha on Wednesday at Hawks Field.
First pitch on Tuesday between the Huskers and Wildcats is set for 6:35 p.m. Wednesday’s night game is scheduled for a 6:32 p.m. start with Nebraska and Omaha.
• Griffin Everitt is hitting a team-best .310 at the plate, with 11 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 34 RBI on the season.
• Garrett Anglim is hitting .282 with nine doubles and four triples, while Cam Chick has four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and team-high 29 runs.
• Max Anderson and Brice Matthews have four home runs each, while Anderson is tied for the team lead with 29 runs and Matthews has stolen a team-best 10 bases this year.
• Tyler Martin has made a team-high 17 appearances on the mound this season, followed by 15 appearances from Emmett Olson and 14 appearances by CJ Hood.
• Braxton Bragg has four saves on the season with 22 strikeouts and only one walk in 20.1 innings of work.
• As a team, Nebraska is hitting .244 with 304 hits, 59 doubles, 11 triples, 31 homers and 208 runs.
• The Husker pitching staff has a team ERA of 4.94, while allowing 230 runs, 179 earned, and striking out 310 in 326 innings.
The Series vs. K-State
• Nebraska leads the all-time series over Kansas State, 170-117.
• In their last meeting earlier this season, the Wildcats posted a 6-4 win over the Huskers on March 9 in Manhattan.
• The Wildcats jumped ahead 6-1 with five runs in the fourth and another in the fifth to grab a five-run lead. Nebraska plated two in the seventh and one in the ninth to get within two, but the Wildcats held off the late Husker rally.
Tonight’s game against Kansas State will be broadcast on KBBN 95.3 FM with coverage on the Huskers Radio Network beginning at 6 p.m.