Join Angie this November for the US92 Food and Wine Tour to Southern California
Fly into San Diego for 3 days of Culinary & Wine Tours. Whether you’re a wine newbie or a seasoned chef, this is a great chance to expand your pallet!
Call 402-686-9062 to reserve your spot with Blue Water Destinations today!
$892 per person based on double occupancy plus airfare.
$500 non-refundable deposit due to reserve your space with the final payment due by Sept 14th. All payments due to Blue Water Destinations.
- Thursday Afternoon: 1 hour North Bay Sight Seeing Cruise
- Thursday Evening: The Tequila, Tacos and Tombstones Culinary Tour offers you the chance to sample some of the finest cuisine in San Diego’s Old Town! While you explore this historic district, the site of the first European settlers in California, you’ll sample delicious libations and get a taste of some of the district’s 25 restaurants. If you love authentic Mexican cuisine, or American history, Old Town won’t disappoint
- Friday: Beginning in San Diego, this full day tour of Temecula Wine Country and Old Town offers guests the unique opportunity to explore three premium craft wineries along the De Portola and Rancho California Wine Trails in one of the fastest growing vinicultural regions of Southern California. Enhance your wine knowledge on this authentic wine country tour focused on the culture and art of true wine tasting. Indulge in an afternoon visiting three unique and breathtaking wineries, interacting with knowledgeable pouring staff, and engaging in discussion with the winemaker and/or winery owner. Sample anywhere from 15-20 different wines throughout the day. An individually served upscale picnic lunch is enjoyed at the first winery stop with a vista overlooking the vines that trellis the valley’s rolling hills.
- Saturday: Enjoy the day on your own. Farmers Market is open 9am-2pm or Mission Valley shopping via trolley is available.
- Saturday Evening: 4pm Little Italy Walking and Wine Tour.
- Sunday: Return Home