Carbon monoxide exposure suspected in rural Oconto hospitalization

OCONTO, Neb. -- Two people are in serious condition after a carbon monoxide exposure at a central Nebraska home.

Rescue personnel from Oconto and Callaway responded to a rural Oconto home last Thursday for an illness call.

Oconto fire officials say a high level of carbon monoxide was suspected.

Two people were taken to Callaway Hospital and then life-flighted to another hospital for further care.

No other details have been released.

Share:
Comments