NEWS CHANNEL NEBRASKA GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. You must be 18 or older, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. You may only win 1 (one) contest per 30 day period.
3. Only one winner per household.
4. News Channel Nebraska is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for email system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Employees of News Channel Nebraska and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
6. Employees of clients that sponsor a News Channel Nebraska contest and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by News Channel Nebraska, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
8. Participants must be US citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
10. News Channel Nebraska reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
11. News Channel Nebraska management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
12. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by News Channel Nebraska management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the News Channel Nebraska Website and effective as of that date.
13. In the case of a tie, News Channel Nebraska reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
14. News Channel Nebraska reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
15. No promotion, promotion rules, or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
16. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. News Channel Nebraska reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as News Channel Nebraska deems appropriate.
17. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against News Channel Nebraska and any client related to the promotion.