Updated Directed Health Measures for the Loup Basin Public Health Department jurisdiction (Blaine, Custer, Garfield, Greeley, Howard, Loup, Sherman, Valley and Wheeler counties) (Effective May 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM):
- Gatherings are prohibited. A gathering is an event or convening that brings together more than 10 patrons, customers or other invitees in a single room/space. This includes indoor and outdoor spaces. *This does not include healthcare facilities, shopping malls, grocery stores, etc. where ten or more persons maybe in transit.
- Fitness centers, gyms, health spas, etc. shall ensure a minimum of 6 feet is maintained between all patrons.
- Beauty/nail salons, barber shops, massage therapy services, and tattoo parlors shall require the use of a mask (or other item to cover mouth and nose) for all staff, practitioners and patrons.
- Liquor, beer, and wine sales are restricted unless served with a meal. Carry-out and delivery is allowable to the extent permitted by law.
- Dine-in establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, private clubs, etc.) are restricted to 50% occupancy. Counter and bar seating is prohibited. Dining parties can include no more than 6 individuals and tables must be 6 feet apart. Liquor, beer, and wine consumption is permitted when sold and consumed with a meal. Self-service buffets and self-service food bars are prohibited.
- All elementary and secondary schools- public, private, and parochial-are hereby ordered to cease all in-person instruction and extra-curricular activities except for: remote learning, child care services, meal distribution, distribution of educational materials/supplies, and building maintenance.
- All gentleman’s clubs, bottle clubs, indoor movie theaters, and indoor theaters are hereby ordered to cease providing services to the public.
- All organized team sports, youth and adult, including but not limited to club sports are suspended.
- Religious services including weddings or funerals, are allowed but shall be limited to the ceremony or service only. During the ceremonies and services, 6 feet of separation must remain between household units. Items should not be shared or distributed between different parties.
- Daycare/childcare services: not withstanding any other state statue, regulation, or order, daycare/childcare services may not exceed the lessor of the current license limit or 15 children per room/space.
- Elective surgeries and procedures can resume so long as facilities maintain and dedicate 30% of ventilator capacity for non-elective surgery/procedure patients. In addition, these facilities must maintain a two-week supply of necessary PPE to sustain operations at 100% capacity.
Failure to comply with these Directed Heath Measures can result in legal action for enforcement by civil and/or criminal remedies. The above remain in effect through May 31, 2020, unless renewed, extended, or terminated by subsequent orders.