The Melham Wellness Center will be opening with restrictions on Wednesday, June 3 rd at 7:00am. In order to remain open, we need your cooperation to be compliant.
Please adhere to the following restrictions:
1. 15 person limit at one time in the fitness center.
2. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Some equipment has been marked “Out of Order” to allow for the 6ft social distancing.
4. 6 people max allowed in the tennis court. Bring your own tennis balls. No basketball hoops available.
5. 3 people allowed in locker rooms at a time.
6. Sanitize before and after use of equipment.
7. No free weights, kettle bells, yoga mats or exercise balls will be available.
8. Upstairs is closed.
9. Bring your own water as water fountains are turned off.
10. Melham Wellness Center is committed to providing a safe and clean environment, however, please do not use the facility if you feel unsafe or have underlying medical conditions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together to stay healthy. Memberships: Any lost time on your current membership due to the Wellness Center closure because of COVID-19 will be credited back to you.
We will do this automatically and your credited time will start on June 3rd. Please be advised – You will be using the Wellness Center at your own risk. The Wellness Center is not responsible if you contract COVID-19. We are taking all precautions to protect our community.