The North Central EMS Workshop will be held on Saturday, September 16 in conjunction with the Arcadia Fire Hall (205 Bridge Street) from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you have not previously registered, walk-ins are welcome to attend.
The free one-day conference includes the following objectives:
1.Define Crew Resource Management
2. Explain the Benefits of CRM to EMS
3. Analyze the triage methods and identify
4. Conduct pain assessment by age of patient
and know the differences between acute and
5. Identify signs & symptoms of a traumatic
6. Identify and treat severe hemorrhage
7. Discuss what is new in EMS
*7 hours of Continuing Education credit granted
Rita Gallagher 308-383-2792
Ryan Simpson 308-750-0739
This conference is normally hosted in Ord, but this year it has been moved to Arcadia.