LBPHD: 110 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in the nine counties of Loup Basin’s district since Wednesday.
The cases were reported from:
Howard (25), Custer (23), Garfield (21), Greeley (17), Sherman (9), Valley (9), Blaine (2), Loup (2), and Wheeler (2).
All known close contacts have been asked to quarantine.
Fifty additional recoveries have also been reported.
Loup Basin is saddened to report one additional COVID-19 related death in the district. The additional death was a resident of Custer County.
District Totals: Positives 1,083/ Recovered 692/ Deaths 18
Gov. Ricketts COVID Update (10 AM Friday, November 13):
- Youth extracurricular activities: prohibited below the high school level
- Bars: closed, limited to carry-out only
- Indoor gatherings: 10 person rule
- Outdoor gatherings: 25 person rule
- Elective Surgeries: all inpatient class C, D, & E postponed
- Public meetings: all virtual
These as well as additional restrictions may apply.