BROKEN BOW— Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Healing Hearts and Families (HHF) was forced to cancel the annual gala. In place of the gala, HHF is currently having an online auction on their Facebook page.
You can view items and bid by commenting on the original posts through the Healing Hearts and Families Facebook Page.
Online Silent Auction Rules:
- Bidding will be open from 9:00 am. June 24th, 2020 until the close at 8:00 pm, June 26th, 2020.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- Healing Hearts & Families reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
- Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are “as is”. All provisions listed in the certificates are subject to availability.
- Healing Hearts & Families provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on Facebook. (It must be on the original post) The opening bid on each item will be listed. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed. The official time of the auction will be based on Central Daylight Time.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair (Cynthia Huhman) will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, check, electronic payment). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up/shipping of the item will be determined.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, electronic payments, or checks made payable to Healing Hearts & Families. Invoices will be available upon request.
- Any item(s) left unclaimed by July 3rd, will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.