NORFOLK – Authorities say a cigarette is believed to be the cause of a fire in Norfolk Sunday.
Norfolk Fire Inspector Nathan Wortmann says the Fire Divison was sent to a home on the 1200-block of Logan Street around 12:30 p.m. Sunday for a porch on fire.
Firefighters saw flames and smoke coming from the back of the house when they arrived. They had the blaze under control in around 30 minutes, but not before around $25,000 worth of damage was done to the property and its contents.
No one was injured.