BROKEN BOW— The City of Broken Bow will host a public meeting on Groundwater and Drinking Water Protection Management on Wednesday, April 14 at 5 PM. The event will be held at the Broken Bow City Auditorium.
This meeting will allow citizen to find out more about how the City of Broken Bow is working to protect drinking water.
- Learn about the threat of nitrate contamination to drinking water
- Review groundwater maps showing where the city’s drinking water originates
- Learn about the quality of the city’s drinking water
- Provide input on the city’s drinking water protection plan
- Learn about what farmers, landowners, and homeowners can do to protect groundwater
- Ask questions of the project team and stakeholders involved
For more information, contact City Administrator Dan Knoell at (308) 872-5831.