To continue serving our community during the time we are not open to the public, the Broken Bow Public Library is now offering pickup service. The process is as follows:
- Request materials by placing holds on our catalog or by calling 308.872.2927 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- When requesting materials, please include specific title/author if you have them.
- Otherwise, please provide authors/genres/topics you would like.
- Please provide your contact information so we can notify you when your items are ready, and we will provide pickup instructions.
- Pickup location is in the alley south of our building, not through the front doors.
- Be assured that we will not have personal contact with you when you get your materials.
- We ask you use proper sanitation before using our materials.
- Materials can be returned through the return that is in the alley south of our building.
- All library materials are disinfected after they are returned to our building so please do not disinfect materials at home.
Please remember that eBooks and downloadable audiobooks are available through our library by using OverDrive or RBDigital. We also have other online resources available for you to use with your library card–World Book Online, Chilton’s Repair Online, and NebraskAccess databases. More information, including tutorials on how to access any of our online services will be announced soon.
This service may change or end at any time, due to the unprecedented and uncertain circumstances surrounding COVID-19. The library staff appreciates the patience and understanding of the community as we deal with these challenging times.